Executive Producer - F2P Mobile Developer - Remote UK / EU
Executive Producer opportunity for Leading UK Mobile Developer
They offer full remote options from within the UK or Europe and will also relocate and sponsor visas if needed.
As an Executive Producer, you will apply your expertise, passion, and leadership skills to oversee development from the initial prototype through to a successful global launch, and beyond. As the Product Owner, you will also be responsible for maximising the earnings potential of your titles while also providing the best possible experience to their players.
Areas of delivery
- Drive the commercial operation of the titles within your group, ensuring your teams successfully plan and achieve ambitious, impactful objectives.
- Own the P&L: operate within agreed budgets, justify project investments, and protect the bottom line.
- Contribute to the Leadership Team’s strategic and tactical direction.
- Inspire, motivate and empower your teams; coach and mentor your production reports.
- Audit development processes, ensuring that cost-effective productivity improvements are identified and executed.
- Identify mission-critical threats and conflicts; ensure change is managed effectively.
- Demand a level of quality that consistently meets the Outplay standard.
- Collaborate with product vision holders and key business stakeholders.
- Monitor product performance; coordinate activity across the Development, Product Management, Analytics, and Marketing departments.
- Clearly communicate at all levels of the company and manage partner relationships with energy and diplomacy.
- Negotiate and agree on licensing/supplier contracts.
- Monitor and respond to new industry trends, competitor products, and technology solutions.
- Seasoned producer, product owner, or development manager with significant game development experience, ideally in the free-to-play mobile space.
- Creative approach with good logical and analytical capabilities.
- Stays calm and organised under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Demonstrable interest in the mobile games industry.