Join the right faction
Account Manager - Recruitment Consultant
InGame Recruitment work at the front line of immersive and gaming technologies supporting international companies such as Ubisoft, Warner Bros Games, Playstation, Microsoft, Activision Blizzard as well as companies in emerging technologies and platforms such as VR/AR and Web 3.0.
If you are looking for an account manager recruitment job in an exciting sector read on as we have a solid selection of clients with a constant flow of jobs without the requirement for Business Development.
What a day in the life of InGame Recruiter looks like:
- You will not be KPI driven, we believe in a people centric workplace is key to our success.
- You will rely heavily on our internal tools and data with over 60% of placements are candidates identified through our own database as opposed to 3rd party tools such as LinkedIn for example.
- You will place integrity at the heart of the recruitment process. Open, real and honest approach to recruitment, with full transparency.
- You will join a dynamic team with a fast proactive approach to recruitment.
- You will be accountable and autonomous.
- We are winners, resilient and focused on our goals.
- We are experts in the video game sector.
Qualifications / Experience:-
- 3+ years recruitment experience preferably in the game or technology sectors.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Self-Motivated and disciplined.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritise workload.
- Higher level education is preferred.
What we offer:-
- Remote working.
- Competitive salary.
- High commission structure. 30% for £10k+ per month
- Hot established desk with plenty of growth potential.
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and ever evolving market with no earning cap or limit.