InGame Recruitment Process
InGame Recruitment will take extreme care to ensure that you hire the best talent possible.
InGame Recruitment approaches each assignment with a search process derived from years of experience in recruiting talent.
Step 1: Define Goals and Specifications
- Consult with you (the client) on company culture, business and vision.
- Define the job specifications, such as title, responsibilities, compensation package, reporting structure and profile of the ideal candidate.
- Project timescales and milestones are agreed to beforehand and stuck to throughout the recruitment process.
Step 2: Identify and Evaluate Candidates
- Identify talent using our database, network of contacts, industry research and online tools.
- Screen Interview prospects to determine whether their backgrounds fit your requirements.
Step 3: Candidate selection
- Prepare profiles for your review, including briefs that highlight key information to assist you with final selection.
- Arrange for you to interview the candidate(s).
- Notify unsuccessful candidate(s).
- Ensure smooth transition for selected candidate and your satisfaction with our search.
- We can perform reference checks if you choose
Step 4: Success
- Keep in close contact with you to follow your new recruit’s progress.
- Maintain relationship with new recruit to ensure smooth transition.
We understand how business critical every position is within your company and we aim to provide all job levels with the strictest consideration to ensure you get the best talent.