About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our team in Barcelona. The role will entail leading a product and elevating it to the next level. True to the company’s philosophy, this role will be a combination of art, science, and business.
- Build a holistic view of the entire app, including roadmap, UA, and monetization.
- Work closely with Producers, Artists, and Developers to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision.
- Use real-time data, industry trends, and experience to make product decisions.
- Define game KPIs and set goals.
- Come up with engagement, UA, and monetization hypotheses, and design experiments to validate them.
- Work closely with the UA, Monetization, and Data Science teams to identify opportunities and constantly iterate to improve the game.
- Deep dive into spreadsheets and analytics tools to support product decisions.
- Understand your players and their journeys.
- Several years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner, preferably on a live product in the F2P mobile space.
- Experience leading a team of developers and analysts from product conception, through execution, to a live product.
- A proven and exceptional analytical thinker who can dive deep into details as well as command a holistic view of a product.
- Experience with conceptualising, executing, and analysing AB tests on live products.
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships. Preparing and presenting findings and insights to key stakeholders and team members.
- Experience creating KPI dashboards and retrieving data to drive product and process decisions.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Looker and Tableau.
- Experience with data extraction and processing languages: SQL, and Python or R.
- Experience creating product roadmaps, features, and strategies based on data, market trends, and user studies.
- Experience with monetization models such as in-app purchases or ad-based monetization.
- Incredible communication skills with an ability to inspire and rally teams to a common goal.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
- Professional-level English.
- Private Health and Dental insurance
- Life and Critical Illness cover
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Monthly meal and transport allowance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars
- Regular company events and rewards