REMOTE - Generalist Programmer
We are looking for a generalist programmer to work remotely for a small studio based in Montreal developing systems and gameplay features for a console/pc title.
• Develop systems and gameplay features for a simulation game.
• Rapidly iterate on prototypes.
• Transition prototype systems to production-ready quality
• Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
• 4+ years of experience in game development or related programming experience
• Proficiency in C++ is required
• Proficiency with Unreal Engine is required
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Real-time networking proficiency and experience is a plus
• Ability to work independently as candidate will be required to work remotely
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
UI Artist - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE UI Artist wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
Lead Designer - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re currently looking for a Lead Designer to join our AAA team in Amsterdam on a open world title.
Senior Technical Animator Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE This is a fantastic opportunity to influence, define and manage the character pipeline of a large, genre-defining AAA console title.
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive unannounced console/pc title just started d...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant