We are looking for an experienced leader to own and deliver our games to millions of players worldwide. As an Executive Producer you will apply your expertise, passion, and leadership skills to oversee development from the initial prototype through to a successful global launch, and beyond. As the Product Owner, you will also be responsible for maximising the earnings potential of your titles while also providing the best possible experience to our players.
• Drive the commercial operation of the titles within your group, ensuring your teams successfully plan and achieve ambitious, impactful objectives.
• Own the P&L: operate within agreed budgets, justify project investments, and protect the bottom line.
• Contribute to the Leadership Team’s strategic and tactical direction.
• Inspire, motivate and empower your teams; coach and mentor your production reports.
• Audit development processes, ensuring that cost-effective productivity improvements are identified and executed.
• Identify mission-critical threats and conflicts; ensure change is managed effectively.
• Demand a level of quality that consistently meets our standard. Collaborate with product vision holder and key business stakeholders
• Monitor product performance; coordinate activity across the Development, Product Management, Analytics, and Marketing departments.
• Clearly communicate at all levels of the company and manage partner relationships with energy and diplomacy.
• Negotiate and agree licensing/supplier contracts.
• Monitor and respond to new industry trends, competitor products and technology solutions.
• Seasoned producer, product owner or development manager with significant game development experience in the free-to-play mobile space.
• Creative approach with good logical and analytical capabilities.
• Stays calm and organised under pressure.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Demonstrable interest in the mobile games industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Familiarity with project and product management tools such as JIRA and Amplitude.
• Positive, engaging ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for problem-solving.
• Promotes a positive and productive culture; approaches every challenge with a strong sense
Please send your CV to email@example.com