Senior/Lead Unity Programmer
Senior Game Programmer
• 35 rue Louis Guerin, 69100 Villeurbanne, France
• Full time
Video game studio based in Lyon developing games for console, PC and mobile
platforms. We work both on original licenses and in partnership with renowned publishers.
Backed by our 10 years of existence, and thanks to our experienced teams, our studio has achieved many successes: several titles in the Apple Arcade Top #5 (Spongebob Patty Pursuit, Nickelodeon Extreme Tennis, Masterchef), a mobile game self-published with more than 1M players (Tiny Worlds), and a first console experience (Cooking Star Restaurant).
In recent years, our studio has grown and now has more than 70 people. Our common objective is to develop our console activity to carry out even more ambitious projects carried out by our internal teams. Currently, we are developing, among other things, 2 action/adventure games on PC/Console
with prestigious partners.
To support this move upmarket, we want to strengthen our team with new Senior profiles, which will help us deliver products that live up to our aspirations!
We believe that our success is linked both to our creative freedom and to our management based on trust. We encourage team spirit as much as the development of each person's own skills. We put all this passion into our productions to create games of which our team is proud, and which fully meet
the expectations of an ever-changing market.
The programming team is looking for a senior programmer to carry out the following missions:
• Gameplay programming and architecture
• Plan tasks and anticipate risks
• Accompany and improve the development process
• Work with game designers, game developers, artists and animators as well as the game
director to oversee the implementation of new features and systems
• Manage / review product code quality throughout the production cycle
• Be a force of proposal for the development of features and improvement of the quality of
the game in general
• Senior profile with experience in a similar position
• Excellent command of Unity
• Sense of responsibility and great adaptability
• You know and like working in Agile, being inventive and participating in game design
• The taste for teamwork, in a very friendly atmosphere
• A desire to get involved in an independent studio of around fifty people
• A positive spirit, focused on finding effective solutions
• A human personality, a desire to help peers grow
• Experience developing a console game on Unity is a plus
• The passion for the entertainment industry in general: cinema, music, series and video games...
• Good knowledge of Unreal is a plus
Additional Information :
• Status frame
• Position to be filled as soon as possible
• Remuneration according to profile
• Meal vouchers, health insurance, provident insurance, 50% reimbursement of transport, sustainable mobility package, parking on premises, holiday bonus, birth bonus, possible support within the framework of mobility, etc.
• Position open to people recognized as disabled workers OSG extras:
• A great team of people!
• Warm atmosphere guaranteed
• Flexible hours
• Paid sick leave for children
• Hybrid work organization: Teleworking and flex-office possible
• Our weekly team breakfasts
• Our annual Summer Camp
• Fruit baskets, drinks and coffee available…
• Sports sessions organized regularly
• Benefits thanks to our CSE platform (cinema, sports club, show, etc.)
• Console tournaments, board games, and more!