C++ Gameplay Programmer
Our client is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to help them maintain and extend a range of Gameplay Systems,
They are looking for a collaborative and enthusiastic individual who is ready for the challenge of working to support their entire development team and implement and iterate gameplay more efficiently.
- Take ownership of, evaluate, and re-architect a number of existing Gameplay systems to ensure they can support upcoming work on our project
- Work to build and influence new shared gameplay systems – negating disruption to current pipelines or workflows
- Develop systems patterns and approaches that are universally accessible to teams, to drive a more consistent development approach and reducing the need for duplication of work
- Collaborating closely with other team members from all disciplines; communicating technical concepts and requirements and facilitating smooth workflow
- Act as consultant and troubleshooter, sharing advice and suggestions for improving the development process
- Proactively anticipate and identify requirements for technical and workflow issues, maintaining a solution-oriented mindset and can-do attitude
- Advanced understanding of C++
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience maintaining/creating Gameplay systems for a complex video game
- Excellent communication skills, and experience working with a range of disciplines such as (but not limited to) Programmers, Technical Designers, Artists
- Professional Unreal Engine 4 Experience
- Experience with networked gameplay systems