Technical Game Designer
Permanent / Full Time
15-11-2022 05:25 AM
What you get to do:
- In this role you will take care of the key gameplay features, driving them from conception to full implementation and polish. You will also create both high-level feature overviews and technical specifications to communicate your ideas to other team members.
- You will Design, prototype and script core gameplay feature with the support and direction of the Lead Designer and the Game Director.
- You will collaborate with other content disciplines to ensure your features have the various feedback systems required to make in-game cause and effect clear to players.
- You will plan your work to ensure your features are delivered on time and to an exceptional level of quality.
- You will also mentor and review the work of other less experienced team members.
- You are an experienced Gameplay Designer and you shipped one or more F2P / GaaS titles. You are knowledgeable about F2P design best practices, with a focus on designing for Engagement and Conversion.
- You are able to prototype and implement features using Unreal Blueprints and/or C++
- You can give and take constructive feedback while interacting with leads, publishers and other team members, using it to improve the product.
- You previously worked with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- You enjoy working in a friendly team environment, you are dedicated to improving your craft and making the best game possible.
Annual salary reviews