Senior Systems Designer
Permanent / Full Time
07-05-2023 03:36 AM
What you get to do:
- In this role you will take care of the key gameplay features, driving them from conception to full implementation and polish. You will also create both high-level feature overviews and technical specifications to communicate your ideas to other team members.
- You will Design, prototype and script core gameplay feature with the support and direction of the Lead Designer and the Game Director.
- You will collaborate with other content disciplines to ensure your features have the various feedback systems required to make in-game cause and effect clear to players.
- You will plan your work to ensure your features are delivered on time and to an exceptional level of quality.
- You will also mentor and review the work of other less experienced team members.
What you bring to the role:
- You are an experienced Gameplay Designer and you shipped one or more F2P / GaaS titles. You are knowledgeable about F2P design best practices, with a focus on designing for Engagement and Conversion.
- You are able to prototype and implement features using Unreal Blueprints and/or C++
- You can give and take constructive feedback while interacting with leads, publishers and other team members, using it to improve the product.
- You previously worked with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- You enjoy working in a friendly team environment, you are dedicated to improving your craft and making the best game possible.
What is in it for you?
- You get to work on awesome, memorable game experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden, you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is based in the Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, a safe country, with exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else!
- If you are based in Sweden, we also welcome candidates to our new location in Stockholm.
Annual salary reviews