Senior Concept Artist
Permanent / Full Time
Art and Animation
07-07-2022 08:30 AM
- Design environments, characters, props, production callouts, Key art concepts, mood boards, and other visual guides to assist the development team
- Strong communication is key to us, being able to convey our ideas and concepts easily and clearly.
- Ideating w/ sketches, to create amazing environment designs, in the service of advancing the narrative and enhancing game design
- Combine the goals of game design, art direction, and technological considerations to help build industry-defining worlds.
- Research and initiate information gathering of pertinent subject matter to your task.
- Develop and maintain strong creative and collaborative partnerships across disciplines to help further develop the game's vision, and visual language.
- Actively improve your skills and maintain an awareness of industry techniques, tools, and learning new software packages.
- Strong command of foundation art skills (drawing, painting, and rendering, material indication, perspective, composition, color theory, design, anatomy, and 2d, and 3d design techniques)
- Excellent design skills with the ability to render realistic and stylized environments, characters, creatures, and props using contemporary industry-standard tools and techniques.
- Solid ideation, brainstorming, and, problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop with an emphasis on drawing, painting, and image-making.
- Comfortable working in 3D software to create 3D models, scenes, and renders to support your concept art.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills. This entails collaborating with the Production group to coordinate task lists to ensure assignments are progressing well according to schedules, objectives, and overall project goals
- Experience in creating high-quality 2D art, concepts, and designs for AAA game development.
- Knowledge of 3D applications like Blender, Maya, Zbrush, UE4, GravitySketch, etc., to facilitate work when needed.
- Be comfortable with learning new tools like Unreal 5, and other game tools
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance
- Pension Plans
- Work remotely within the UK
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling
Flexible working policy
Annual salary reviews