Mid - Principal Gameplay Designer
As a key member of the design team, you will take ownership of core character-driven gameplay systems, working closely with all other disciplines to implement them to the highest standard. You will mentor and help junior teammates and feedback on design teamwork, and you will act as a champion of quality.
- A full development cycle in a senior role as a Gameplay Designer or Combat Designer, or similar, on a published console title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- Proven success in creating responsive and satisfying character-driven gameplay systems such as locomotion, combat, camera, and AI, ideally in AAA games
- A strong ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Highly motivated to ensure quality through feedback and iteration
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world-class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.