Senior Producer - New IP
We are working on multiple AAA projects with some of the biggest names in the industry, including some very well-loved franchises, and are looking for more talented developers to join our team!
We are made up of a diverse mix of fantastic people, although sometimes, some groups are still under-represented. We are working to remove obstacles that can make it difficult for those groups to progress their careers in the games industry. We welcome applications from under-represented people in the gaming industry, including but not limited to women, members of BAME communities, older people and those from working-class backgrounds.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Senior Producer to take up this key position on an undisclosed project. Reporting to the Development Director, the Senior Producer will have responsibility for the delivery of the project to time and on budget.
We're open to this person being based in-studio position or operating in a remote hybrid model.
• Ideally have 5 years of working in a production role with experience working on shipped console titles
• Be a key leader/contributor to the development team
• Manage the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected
• Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
• Manage the project budget - identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend and continuously updating projections
• Managing change – ensuring project scope is adhered to, controlling feature creep, ensuring project is delivered in accordance with expectations, and project budget changes if necessary.
• Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals.
• Continuously assess risk and keep scope of the project in line with budget and schedule.
• Managing day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, budget, change and risk with the client and Development Director and making recommendations accordingly
• Manage communication of project progress to the Development Director and internal senior management team
• Maintain close communication with team leads and provide team members with material and technical support as needed
• Ensure that each member of the team is working from a tracked schedule and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution
• Ensure excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork within the development team and across disciplines
• Coach and mentor junior production staff
• Keep abreast of current trends in the marketplace especially with regard to similar and/or competitive product
• Follow our project development standards and guidelines
What we offer
· Annual bonus
· Electric car scheme
· Share incentive plan
· Competitive pension
· Flexible working
· Employee referral bonus
· 27 days holiday, including your birthday and duvet day
· 5 learning days
· Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses
· Wrap parties & gifts
· Competitive maternity / paternity and adoption leave
· Comprehensive benefits package including a dental option
· Alternative travel prize draw
· Game jams and creative jams
· Big family events
· Studio clubs, inc. running, board games, film
· Life drawing
· Yoga classes
· Career development
· Employee assistance programme
· Life assurance 4x salary
· Income protection of 75%
· Relocation support to the UK
· Visa sponsorship
Your career development
· Career development support through recognised discipline pathways
· 5 learning and development days to use as you choose
· Regular game jams and creative jams
· Access to a wealth of training materials from leading content providers such as Udemy, Epic, Gnomon Workshop and the GDC Vault
· Take advantage of a big selection of titles within our Game & Book Libraries
Perks and Extras
· Long service and game completion awards
· Studio tuck shop
· Free fruit and drinks
· Cake and savoury buffets on Friday mornings
· Last Friday of the month drinks and games
· Awesome Christmas party
· Summer Family Big Day Out