Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
As part of the Game team, working in close collaboration with the global Product Marketing team and an extended network of experts (ASO, UA, Consumer & Market Insights, Social Media, Press Relations, Influence, etc.), you will support and lead wider PMM team in the marketing of a free-to-play game throughout its entire life cycle, from strategy to execution. This role is located in our production studio in Toronto but you will also work and coordinate with team members located in various territories worldwide.
• Conduct market research, benchmarking and consumer studies to identify the game target audience and define its positioning, marketing pillars and USP
• Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling…)
• Build launch & yearly marketing plans relying on solid user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base
• Develop marketing programs focusing on innovative activations, viral content and meaningful partnerships, and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating with other teams (Production, Live Ops, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR…)
• Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert
• Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions…)
• Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets
• Manage game & promotional assets approval with licensors (e.g. Universal, Disney, LEGO, etc.) – if applicable
• Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & licensors
• Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms
• 5+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products;
• Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole;
• Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
• Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented;
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
• Advanced English level is a must.
Senior Marketing & PR Manager Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE The Marketing and PR Manager will manage all marketing and PR to drive growth and improve engagement for PC/Mobile games in the Western market.
Head of User Acquisition Region: United Kingdom Location: Scotland Salary: DOE You will lead the development, planning and execution of UA strategies leveraging multi million budgets to drive profitable growth on mobile games.
UX Designer - Stockholm Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our team in Stockholm working on successful titles on mobile and PC platforms.
Rendering Programmer - South France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE Rendering Programmer required to work for an independent Studio on an action RPG cross platform title
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive console/pc.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has over 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009.
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment since 2016 and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
Mark has been bringing hope to the recruitment journeys’ of his clients and candidates for over 6 years. An expert in the Games Industry market – he is currently supporting talented Producers, Product Managers, and Marketeers.
Kieran has been working in Recruitment for 5 years and it is his mission to bring together the best talent with the best companies in the gaming industry. Kieran works the console desk with the best and brightest programmers to create amazing games.
Recruiter - Programming Desk