REMOTE - Generalist Programmer
Programming and Development
14-09-2021 11:17 AM
We are looking for a generalist programmer to work remotely for a small studio based in Montreal developing systems and gameplay features for a console/pc title.
• Develop systems and gameplay features for a simulation game.
• Rapidly iterate on prototypes.
• Transition prototype systems to production-ready quality
• Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
• 4+ years of experience in game development or related programming experience
• Proficiency in C++ is required
• Proficiency with Unreal Engine is required
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Real-time networking proficiency and experience is a plus
• Ability to work independently as candidate will be required to work remotely