REMOTE: Senior Producer
We are looking for a Senior Producer to work on a Ethereum blockchain-based virtual world, built, governed and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own decentralized autonomous organization, currency, marketplace and system of property – and it’s growing fast! New creations are added daily by creators who use proprietary developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events, conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year. What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding and richly detailed metaverse, where anything is possible.
• Lead the art and content teams and align efforts to ensure a cohesive experience across the platform and web applications while setting clear creative goals and deliverables.
• Ensure product design meets quality requirements and documentation standards.
• Coordinate with the CEO, Head of Engineering and other team leads to define the game vision and execute on that vision with excellence.
• Direct the overall vision of the product: tone, game play, and meta structure, while leveraging a healthy UGC ecosystem.
• Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with the Engineering team that ensures a best-in-industry production process.
• Anticipate threats to quality and innovation and work effectively with the team leads to mitigate.
• Allocate, coordinate and plan resources in collaboration with external contractors. Anticipate recruitment needs of game designers and participate actively in the recruitment process.
• 5+ years in a Producer role responsible for a key area or feature
• Proven experience owning a core gameplay mechanic, iterating, and shipping
successful products with cross-functional teams
• Experience building and publishing at least two games in a Producer role
• Proficient in all aspects of game design such as gameplay, balancing, and reward system, etc.
• Ability to concisely convey ideas, formulate and develop complex concepts
• Capable of providing focused and inspiring creative leadership, and able to coordinate and motivate a whole design team
• Up-to-date on the social virtual worlds market and trends
• Ability to hold a strong creative vision while also keeping that vision agile
• High visual creativity and passion for developing video games
• Excellent organizational skills
• Sharing our core values: create with passion, care about the future, done is better than perfect, own it, enjoy the ride