Community Coordinator - French Speaking
The French Community Coordinator is responsible for establishing strong relationships with the community, media and key influencers, promoting our video game titles. This person will implement the Company’s Online Community Strategy, managing engagement and interactivity with its audience, and fostering community spirit. This role coordinates with other departments to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in tone and cultivating a strong community around the brand.
- Act as our public-facing representative and communicate on behalf of the company across multiple channels and at events as assigned.
- Implement the online community strategy.
- Maintain in house community platforms. (for ex. forums, blogs, moderation tools)
- Engage with the community on external channels.
- Monitor community benchmarks against KPI on external channels, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of community initiatives.
- Provide regular and actionable feedback to stakeholders on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and provide suggestions for game improvement and community activation.
- 2+ years of experience in a community management or support role within the game industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants. (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Profiling etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to manage and produce entertaining and engaging content for various channels, including social media.
- Team player, with the ability to juggle multiple projects, organizational abilities, creative ideas and administrative tasks.
- Native level French communication skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Passion for video games and in-depth knowledge of their gaming communities in general.
- Willingness to travel.
- The position is located in Amstelveen, Netherlands.
- Remote options may be available for exceptional candidates.
- Work hard play hard attitude.