Lead Animator - Paris
We are looking for a Lead Animator to join a AAA studio working on a FPS console/pc title.
You are responsible for developing gameplay animations, to this end, your roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
• Conceptualizing, prototyping and developing key frame animations based on existing animations,
• Receiving and touching up motion capture animation taking into account real-time constraints and ensuring the best possible animation quality,
• Cutting and adding the animations to our proprietary game engine,
• Performing the role of main point of contact on animations for all the trades involved on the project with a view to meeting objectives in terms of the quality and consistency of the developed animations,
• Participating in the optimization and development of the production process and animation techniques,
• Managing the animation team on a daily basis.
• You have a qualification from a 3D animation school, and have at least 6 years of experience in gameplay animation, and specifically as it relates to character animation,
• You have first-hand experience managing a small team or at least show genuine management potential,
• You are proficient in Motion Builder, working in a realistic arts environment and in real time,
• You are comfortable adding animations to game engines, and have in-depth knowledge of how state machine works,
• You are meticulous, independent, responsive and you pay particular attention to detail,
• You have a keen interest in the video games industry and have a strongly video game orientated background,
• You have excellent communication and adaptation skills,
• You are proficient in English, enabling you to converse with non French-speaking colleagues within a multicultural team on a daily basis.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
UI Artist - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE UI Artist wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
Lead Designer - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re currently looking for a Lead Designer to join our AAA team in Amsterdam on a open world title.
Senior Technical Animator Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE This is a fantastic opportunity to influence, define and manage the character pipeline of a large, genre-defining AAA console title.
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive unannounced console/pc title just started d...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant