Gameplay Programmer - South France
We are looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join the team to support our growth. The candidate must be flexible, able to work in a highly collaborative environment, prioritize across multiple tasks, work independently as a programmer, and be able to complete tasks on time.
• Help prototyping features from early intentions and follow their conception and integration closely until they are fully added to the game.
• Communicate and synchronize with other programmers and other departments to ensure feature integration continuity.
• Deploy testing and profiling code to measure the impact of new game features on the existing codebase.
• Help maintaining existing game features, reviewing and debugging existing code, correcting bugs identified by the production and quality control teams.
• Work closely with other programmers to ensure the stability of the game engine codebase when working on shared features and game systems.
• Work with people from other departments in developing the tools required to efficiently make the necessary gameplay adjustments.
• Meet deadlines provided by the project manager and follow a precise build release schedule.
• Help estimate development cost of features and code changes.
• Master's degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of experience as gameplay programmer.
• Extensive knowledge of C++ language.
• Experience using SCM solutions (git, svn, etc.)
• Solid knowledge of client / server network architecture
• Autonomy, ability to work with other teams
• Ability to provide feature integration structures and documentation
• French-English, spoken and written.