Rendering Programmer - South France
Reporting to the Technical Director
• Researching and developing new rendering features
• Integrating new technologies in the game engine
• Optimizing and maintaining the renderer and the game engine.
• Collaborating with technical director and leads on technical design and feature roll out.
• Advising team on development of engineering systems across the entire codebase.
• Working with artists, designers, and other engineers to identify systems in need of maintenance, optimization and/or replacement.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
• 7+ years programming experience as rendering engineer
• Strong knowledge of C/C++, including multi-threaded programming techniques.
• Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics.
• Strong knowledge of DirectX, OpenGL, HLSL/Cg
• Deep understanding of low-level optimizations, memory management, cross-platform development.
• Experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles
• Experience with CryEngine is a plus
• Perfect English and French