Senior Unity Developer - Remote within Europe
What you will be doing:
● As a Senior Game Developer, you will work as part of a small and autonomous game development team. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
● You will be reporting to an experienced Tech Director who will mainly focus on mentoring you and supporting your growth plan.
● You will contribute to the full development life cycle of our new game. You will be involved in all phases: conceptualization, design, development, testing, and release.
● You will help other developers to grow their skills by providing support and mentorship.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in game development: minimum of 5 years of experience as a developer.
- Several games shipped, one F2P on mobile (iOS and Android) needed
- Expert knowledge in C# with Unity
- Knowledge of ECS development with Unity.
- Knowledge of the constraints of Real-Time persistent online games.
- Extensive knowledge of cost limitation and call optimizations for Online Games.
- Would be a real plus: Knowledge of advanced procedural generation algorithms (L-Systems for example).
- Would be a real plus: Knowledge of shaders, post-fx and scriptable rendering pipelines
- Self-motivation: highly autonomous & working capabilities.
- Communication & Teamwork: Excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit, and proactivity. Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the rest of the team.
Be able to interact at different stages of asset production, from conception to implementation and animation. Desire to learn.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (English)
● Unlimited holiday leave (minimum 5 weeks).
● Monthly well-being allowance (mental well-being, sports, massage, etc.).
● Home office allowance.
● Fully remote & flexible working hours.
● Equal pay policy.
● Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks) after 1 year of seniority
● Maternity/Paternity subsidy of 3k euros after 1 year of seniority
● Stock option plan.
● Health insurance compensation on a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location &
● Additional benefits depending on the geographical location.