Digital Producer - CONTRACT
● Produce and be accountable for the delivery of multiple customer gaming projects, particularly but not exclusively on the Roblox platform.
● Manage the project budget, including identifying resource requirements and expectations
tracking actual project spend versus planned spend and continuously updating projections
● Manage change by ensuring project scope is adhered to, controlling feature creep and ensuring projects are delivered in accordance with expectations.
● Assist in building and maintaining a network of freelance game contractor talent
● Support in developing its strategy for first party products in the
● Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with external development teams.
● Managing day-to-day communication of matters regarding schedule, budget, change and risk with the client
● Ensure excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork within the development team and across disciplines
● Provide subject matter expertise on games production and development to staff and customers
● Follow project development standards and guidelines
● Previous professional gaming experience is preferred but not required - an interest in and passion for gaming more generally is a must however
● 3-5 years experience producing games or complex consumer-facing software projects
● 5+ years experience in a client-facing role
● Interested in coaching and/or managing
● Budgeted, scheduled, and shipped at least one major consumer facing digital experience end to end. This could be an (AA, AAA, Mobile game, or a complex app or website)
● Experienced with all key project management tools (i.e. Jira, Miro, Google Suite etc.)
● Accustomed to working with external development teams
● Knowledgeable about the Roblox platform