Unity Dev - Multiplayer - Helsinki
About the job
We are a veteran team with years of experience in building cross-platform social MMO games together and in different companies. We promote healthy work-life balance, safe and inclusive culture, professional development, transparent communication and low hierarchy. We are remotefirst and based in Helsinki, Finland - The gaming capital of the world.
Our ambition is to create cross-platform, social multiplayer & MMO games that will keep players and their friends engaged for years to come. We believe that focusing on the social interactions within games and having high accessibility regardless of the players’ favourite devices are key in creating meaningful, shared gameplay experiences.
We are currently looking for a Unity Game Programmer to join our growing studio. In this role, you will be responsible for gameplay, tools or UI programming for our first title.
• Competitive compensation with equity
• Great learning opportunities as a part of the early team
• Six weeks of annual paid vacation from the start
• Relocation assistance
• Remote-first hybrid model with a physical office in Helsinki, Finland
• Involvement in all areas of game development including programming of game logic, tools
• Work together with backend, design and art to bring the game to life
• Understanding of programming design patterns and best practices
• 3+ years of professional experience in Unity and C#
• Experience in multiplayer game development
Extra points for experience in:
• Console game development
• Unity editor tools development
• Game server programming
• Cross-platform game development