Senior PHP Developer
We currently maintain hundreds of online gambling websites. Due to recent growth and future plans, we are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join the company. The successful candidate will report to the Software Development Manager (SDM) and work closely with existing software engineering teams to deliver new functionality.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a vibrant young company and utilize their previous experience as a Software Engineer. This role offers plenty of opportunities for someone to bring new ideas into the company and develop their career.
We seek professional, positive people who like to solve problems. We are a friendly company who believes in openness and want people to feel comfortable and safe whilst performing their role.
Note that this role will require occasional travel.
Essential Experience / skills
- - 10+ years PHP Including the commercial use of a modern PHP development framework such as Laravel / Symfony and writing automated unit/integration tests for solutions using PHPUnit / Mockery.
- - 10+ years SQL Good understanding of relational databases and MySQL and writing efficient database queries.
- - Git
- - LAMP
- - Ansible Good working experience / knowledge of Ansible.
- - Good understanding of the following is essential: - Object Orientated Programming - Design Patterns - SOLID principles - DevOps & CI/CD pipelines
Experience within the following areas is useful but not essential:
- - Jira
- - Bitbucket
- - Docker / Containerisation
- - 12 Factor
- - PHP Storm IDE
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus and incentive package
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by our in-house chef
- Option to work from home every Wednesday & Friday
- Free gym membership
- Free private healthcare
- Option of a free parking space
- 23 holiday days per year