Performance Marketing Manager - Mobile Games
Private medical insurance
Annual salary reviews
Child Care Vouchers
Performance Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a performance marketing manager to join our Performance Marketing Team in London to support our global user acquisition and retargeting campaigns in ad networks, programmatic channels (DSP’s) & preload channels.
Our channels include but not limited to Unity Ads, Vungle, IronSource, Digital
Turbine, Aarki, Moloco, Liftoff and many more.
As you would expect we work closely with both companies in the user acquisition and retargeting space and are continuously looking to see how we can further grow and expand these areas.
The performance marketing manager will report directly into the Performance
You’ll get support from an experienced team and there will be encouragement to use the latest ad tech and techniques and a willingness to always test new things.
We think you’ll like it here.
• Planning and creation of mobile marketing campaigns for ad networks
• Working closely with our DSP partners on creation and planning of their managed mobile marketing campaigns
• Managing and monitoring budgets
• Analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and optimizing accordingly to meet KPIs.
• Reporting on campaigns performance
• Focusing on innovation and testing to explore areas of potential in marketing campaigns
• Researching new growth hacking opportunities in the mobile user acquisition scene
• Collaborating internally with different stakeholders (Creative team,
• Develop optimization strategies with teams that provide the company with a competitive advantage
• Extensive experience in a similar role in the user acquisition of top ad networks including publisher level bidding is a must, device level bidding is a plus, working with at least one DSP before is a must with proven success and therefore comfortable with undertaking challenging convention.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with both business and technical teams as well as management effectively.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability of simplifying complex problems and data sets to develop data- led stories to influence stakeholders.
• Analytically minded with the ability to granularly analyse complex data and make clear strategic recommendations.
• Entrepreneurial spirit of taking ownership and driving results with the ability to conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed goals
• Exceptionally motivated, passionate with an ability to work in self- directed, fast- paced, result- oriented environment