REMOTE: Game Designer - South France
29-06-2021 05:45 PM
Game Designer wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title. Soon to be ported to consoles.
- Design game systems aligned with the creative and game direction.
- Create and maintain documentation on individual areas of the game design.
- Collaborate with different teams to facilitate feature implementation.
- Hands-on testing and tuning later on to deliver the best possible experience for the players.
- Balance existing systems and integrate new ones.
- Use data analysis to plot how the game is being used, draw conclusions, and make recommendations for how to improve the experience.
- Develop prototypes that clearly articulate the vision of the features.
- Pitch concepts, designs, and full-proposals to project leads.
- Contribute to tools and workflow development, highlighting bottlenecks and suggesting areas where tools could improve workflow.
The Game Designer reports to the Lead Game Designer.
- At least 5 years of experience in a game design position.
- Great knowledge of the Action RPG genre.
- Experience shipping one title from pre-production to release.
- Experience balancing gameplay system.
- Experience with CryEngine is a plus but not essential.
- Knowledge in XML edition.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in scripting is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking, resourcefulness and proactiveness.
- Excellent team player.
- Fluent English
- French spoken is a plus
Private medical insurance