Tools Programmer - Remote AAA
Develop and maintain bespoke content creation tools and pipelines to the highest standards. Research new technology, techniques and ideas. Support a large team of content creators and developers using the tools
• A solid understanding of C++ within a tools development environment
• A desire to make tools.
• Experience of asset pipeline design and implementation.
• Experience writing standalone tools for data conversion or batch processing
• A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or engineering.
• Experience using version control software, P4, Plastic Git Hub etc.
• Ability to write clear and maintainable code
• Experience of C#
• Experience of development on console and PC platforms.
• Knowledge of Unreal (UE4)
• 3DS Max SDK, Max Script or PyMxs development
• Scripting language experience
• Strong 3D maths skills.
• Good industry track record, such as previously published products and tools development experience.
• An ideal candidate will be highly driven and self-motivated
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Good teamwork skills
• A passion for games.
Head of User Acquisition Region: United Kingdom Location: Scotland Salary: DOE You will lead the development, planning and execution of UA strategies leveraging multi million budgets to drive profitable growth on mobile games.
Product Marketing Manager Region: Canada Location: Toronto Salary: DOE Senior Product Marketing Manager required to lead marketing of a free-to-play game throughout its entire life cycle, from strategy to execution.
REMOTE: Senior Producer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Producer to work on a Ethereum blockchain-based virtual world, built, governed and owned by its users.
Product Marketing Manager Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will lead the brand/marketing efforts and shape the growth of a exciting franchise.
REMOTE Gameplay Programmer - Montreal Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a mid-level and Senior Gameplay Programmer to work on new console/pc titles to be on UE4.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has over 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009.
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment since 2016 and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
Mark has been bringing hope to the recruitment journeys’ of his clients and candidates for over 6 years. An expert in the Games Industry market – he is currently supporting talented Producers, Product Managers, and Marketeers.
Kieran has been working in Recruitment for 5 years and it is his mission to bring together the best talent with the best companies in the gaming industry. Kieran works the console desk with the best and brightest programmers to create amazing games.
Recruiter - Programming Desk