Senior Generalist Programmer - Tokyo
Private medical insurance
Generalist Game Programmer
You are responsible for a broad range of game programming duties ranging from integrating and assessing plugins, creating new or/and modifying existing tools, collaborating with animators and designers to implement and tuning gameplay features.
● Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
● Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, and maintainable code.
● Designing, implementing and modifying tools, gameplay and engine features for Unreal Engine 4
● Analyzing and fixing common problems such as load times, memory usage, and performance problems
● Collaborate with animators and designers to implement game play features.
● Has at least 2 years of experience in the industry
● Strong C++ skills
● Experience working on multiplayer games
● Deep understanding of Unreal Engine 4
● Excellent math skills
● Project portfolio with code samples you can provide
● Fluent in English
● Can communicate in Japanese
● Has an interest in other disciplines, such as audio, art or animation
● Basic understanding of graphics pipelines and shaders
● Familiarity with the UE4 Gameplay Abilities System
Japanese Visa Qualifications: A bachelor's degree or 10 years of experience
Who you are….
♡ Make sure the job gets done
♡ Take responsibility for our work and our actions
♡ Have the willingness to walk the extra mile to help others
♡ Have a positive attitude towards problem solving
Lead Animator - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE Lead Animator wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
R&D Programmer - South France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for engineers to join a core tech team working on R&D for a studio developing cross platform AAA titles.
Vehicle Artist - South France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE Our client in the South of France is looking for a Vehicle Artist to work on a new ambitious title for console & PC platforms.
Network Programmer - UK Region: United Kingdom Location: Oxford Salary: DOE We are currently looking for an experienced Network Programmer to work on multiple AAA titles currently in development for all platforms.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive unannounced console/pc title just started d...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant