Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo
Private medical insurance
Senior Gameplay Programmer
A Senior Gameplay programmer will work directly with the programming team tasked with implementing game features and systems within the Unreal game engine ultimately creating a compelling experience for our players.
● Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
● Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, and maintainable code.
● Develop online gameplay features in C ++ in the Unreal Engine.
● Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code.
● Collaborate with team members to develop various gameplay systems.
● Collaborate with animators and designers to implement game play features.
● Has at least 5 years of experience in the industry
● Has shipped at least one title
● Strong C++ skills and the ability to code and architect gameplay mechanics and tools
● Deep understanding of Unreal Engine 4
● Experience working on Multiplayer games
● Familiarity with the Gameplay Abilities System
● Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra
● Project portfolio with code samples you can provide
● Fluent in English
● Can communicate in Japanese
● Has an interest in other disciplines, such as art or animation
● Likes to stay on top of new technologies
Japanese Visa Qualifications: A bachelor's degree or 10 years of experience
Who you are…
♡ Make sure the job gets done
♡ Take responsibility for our work and our actions
♡ Have the willingness to walk the extra mile to help others
♡ Have a positive attitude towards problem solving
Senior 2D Artist - Guildford Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior 2D Artist with a focus on stylized illustration to join a growing mobile game studio in Guildford.
Product Manager - Hamburg Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE Join a BI team at a successful mobile games studio providing data driven support on products and operations.
Senior Product Data Analyst - Hamburg Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE Join a team at a successful mobile games studio providing data driven support on products and operations.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
Game Designer - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE Game Designer wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant