Art Director - London
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an experienced Art Director to be a key addition to our product leadership team and to drive forward a succesfull live game team.
You will be driving the artistic direction of one of our most popular live games. You will work closely with the game designers to come up with creative solutions to game design problems.
You will manage a diverse team of talented artists, mentoring and coaching them towards excellence. You will inspire and motivate the artists, leading by example and nurturing a collaborative environment.
Using a thorough knowledge of art production process and best practises, you will be responsible for the quality of the art in the game, giving concise and constructive feedback to the art team. You will have ownership over the internal art team’s schedule as well as building a strong relationship with our external art partners.
As the spokesperson for art in the game’s leadership team, you will collaborate closely with producers, game designers, developers, business performance managers, player insights and marketing.
• You possess a true passion for games and game making.
• You have a proven track record leading art on several top tier games preferably in the casual mobile space.
• You are a player advocate that understands how to deliver high quality art that meets the players needs.
• You are a strong visual and verbal communicator with the ability to give concise and meaningful feedback.
• You possess strong organizational skills and feel at home with project planning, art pipelines, style guides and other necessary documentation and tools.
• You are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and have experience with other relevant industry tools such as Jira, source control etc.
• You have demonstrable understanding of foundation art principles including drawing, shape language, colour theory, anatomy, lighting etc. (Portfolio required).
• Ability to create, and direct creation of, appealing art in the relevant style within appropriate time frames.
• You have a keen understand of technical constraints, optimizations and the implementation of content.
• You’re an experienced people manager who understands which mix of competencies you need in your team to excel and drive great performance
• Interest in visual and interaction design.
• Skills in Maya or similar 3D software.
• Experience working in an agile project environment.
• Previous experience creating casual and/or mobile games.
Game Designer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for a Designer to assist in the creation of worlds in the next big F2P PC title. This job can be offered remote, hybrid model or onsite...
Principle Game Designer Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE Principal Game Designer to join an incredibly diverse team, working on one of the biggest and most successful mobile games in the world.
REMOTE: Graphics Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Graphics Programmer to work on a story-driven AAA title. Option to work onsite, hybrid model or full time remote (UK only)
Lead Product Manager Region: Europe Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE To work on F2P mobile games. This can be offered as full time remote from anywhere in Europe or onsite in Barcelona.
Senior Rigger - South France Region: Europe Location: South France Salary: DOE As a Senior Rigger you will work with animators, character modelers, and the artistic director to produce high-quality animations for a AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has over 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009.
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment since 2016 and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
Mark has been bringing hope to the recruitment journeys’ of his clients and candidates for over 6 years. An expert in the Games Industry market – he is currently supporting talented Producers, Product Managers, and Marketeers.
Kieran has been working in Recruitment since 2016 and it is his mission to bring together the best talent with the best companies in the gaming industry. Kieran works the console desk with the best and brightest programmers to create amazing games.
Recruiter - Programming Desk
Saifur is the youngest member of our team. Saifur brings his enthusiasm, experience and keen interest in technical art and gaming into recruitment. Saifur works in our mobile team focusing primarily on the creative disciplines.
Kevin has worked in recruitment for over 10 years in multiple fields and his enthusiasm for the video game industry is second to none. Kevin is currently looking after our Arts and Animation department for PC and Console game studios.
Art & Animation Recruiter