REMOTE: UE4 Technical Designer
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our founders are veterans in the online games, social games and crypto fields. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
Technical Gameplay Designer - Unreal
We are seeking a Technical Game Designer who will contribute to the design and development of AAA products. They will be assisting the design team with implementing content and helping playtest, tune and debug the game utilising a combination of creative and technical design skills. This is a full-time, remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection.
● Take ownership and responsibility for rapid prototyping of gameplay, level scripting and contributing to overall game balance in a highly iterative process.
● Collaborate with Design, Engineering, Art and Audio team members to create fun and visually compelling levels.
● Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects of game production and development, providing constructive insight and feedback when needed.
● 3+ years of game design experience.
● Hands on experience with Unreal Engine 4 including Level Design and Blueprints.
● Shipped at least one AAA quality video game for PC or Console.
● Strong multi-tasker, attention to detail and able to work with deadlines under pressure.
● Experience crafting exciting and engaging level design, including puzzles and story missions.
● Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
● Must love games.
● Experience with Action RPG and design of combat mechanics.
● Experience with free-to-play mechanics, metrics and monetization.
● Experience working with online multiplayer games.
● Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
● Huge fan of MMO and Action RPG games.
● Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
● Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $1B USD.
● Flexible 25 days off PTO (holidays + local national holidays).
● Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
Senior Generalist Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
Senior Game Designer - France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Game Designer who will take in charge the design and drafting of a game under development.
Senior UX Designer - Stockholm Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our team in Stockholm working on successful titles on mobile and PC platforms.
Senior Technical Animator Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE This is a fantastic opportunity to influence, define and manage the character pipeline of a large, genre-defining AAA console title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant