This is a great opportunity to Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and insights surrounding the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public domain.
The company have seen great success in a competitive and dynamic market ad are growing at a good pace organically and need someone on the infrastructure side working out of continental Europe.
Can only consider applicants based in continental Europe.
• Assist in infrastructure engineering areas, including applications, deployment & monitoring, server automation & monitoring, and database automation & monitoring and other platform technologies.
• Maintain and improve performance and security of existing infrastructure.
• Design, test, and deploy new blockchain (cryptocurrency) nodes and improve and enhance existing infrastructure.
• Compile and manage infrastructure and security documentation including systems inventory, alert libraries, and process run books.
• Troubleshoot and assist in diagnosing, solving or escalating infrastructure problems.
• Research and evaluate databases, queues, container orchestration systems and other fundamental technologies, and participate in devising a strategy of platform development.
• Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit, capable of driving towards solutions independently while seeking feedback when appropriate.
• Solid foundation of Linux systems administration experience
• 2+ years of experience with PostgreSQL; understanding of replication, failover, backups
• 2+ years of Docker experience including Docker Swarm
• Solid command of Ansible, Salt or like technologies
• Solid command of scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.)
• Capability to write concise technical documentation
• Understanding of reverse proxying and load balancing (NGINX, HAProxy,etc.) Experience with Git