Annual salary reviews
In joining our team, you would have the opportunity to take ownership of key components of a full games production and further develop your skills and career.
• Advanced knowledge of C++ / C#.
• Familiarity with working in 3rd party engines like Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.
• Multiplatform development experience.
• At least 2 years in a Lead Coder or Tech Director role
• Approachable attitude and work ethic.
• Self-motivated worker who can prioritise workload of entire code team.
• Outstanding management and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of game development practices.
• Able to suggest and implement improvements to the company’s development practices.
• Well versed in current and emerging Software / Hardware
• Take the lead in technical strategy and code direction for the studio.
• Provide concise development progress updates to production team.
• Able to provide feedback, guidance and advice to code team as needed.
• Recognize development and technical risks on projects and implement contingency plans and process to prevent/minimize risk in the future.
• Recruiting coders to build a strong code team.
• Mentoring and developing team members with a focus on performance management.
• Being the standard bearer for coding practices in the studio.
• Developing and maintaining a high bar of quality for the code team.
• Frequently review work and provide feedback to the development team.
• Work closely with other team leads to ensure positive working relationships across all disciplines.
• Working closely with Production team to schedule tasks for entire code team to ensure milestones are met.