Product Manager - Barcelona
Private medical insurance
- Responsible of one/several product streams of a game (LiveOps, Balancing, Economy, etc).
- Design, balance, and aim at continuously improving all the live features related to the product stream/s of focus, together with the Game Design team.
- Deliver insightful product performance analysis working elbow-to-elbow with the game’s Data Scientist/s.
- Propose / prepare A/B tests and report on the key findings.
- Become the Live Operations champion, ensuring daily/weekly revenue targets are met, by proposing, executing and continuously improving the game’s content calendar.
- Delivery Market & Competitors analysis, with special focus on the games operating directly in the same category.
- Results-oriented and resilient personality.
- Enjoys working with high level of autonomy.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Exhibits sound product judgment and business understanding.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in product management roles.
- Experience building models and defining data needs; also proficiency in Excel.
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Passion for games and mobile gaming.