Lead Artist - Barcelona
Private medical insurance
The Lead Artist runs the artistic development of one of our games and is ultimately responsible for quality and efficiency.
You will be responsible in defining the Technical Pipeline, Style Guides and Briefs with the goal to align all contributing teams on the vision of the game we are building. You will initiate and coordinate communication between game and distributed teams.
- Being ultimately responsible for quality and execution of art, our Art Leads come with a wealth of experience managing teams and expectations.
- The Lead Artist assures flawless communication, response time, planning and time estimations.
- Creates and aligns on the Roadmaps with their Producer and Head of Product.
- Creates Brief Templates and manages workload with distributed teams.
- Challenges methodologies, creates and communicates visions for new pipelines and tools.
- The Lead Artist acts mostly hands-off, not producing final art, instead facilitates learning and knowledge sharing.
- Creative approach and the drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to run a successful game production.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
- 5 years+ of experience in the games industry as an Art Director, Lead Artist or in a similar management position.
- Able to validate all technical- and quality-aspects of Art.
- Experienced in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.