Senior Producer - Amsterdam
The Senior Producer is responsible for managing a complex game project to finish within budget, time and scope. As product owner, he/she will uphold the project vision and guard the overall quality of the final product.
• Set up and monitor resource budgets and development plans
• Communicate and safeguard project vision
• Manage communication between management, team and client
• Risk and issue management
• Perform the role of Scrum product owner
• Management and coaching of production staff.
• 6+ years’ experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects,
preferably on multiple platforms
• Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development
• Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
• Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
• Highly skilled in the use of Excel and other project management tools.
Senior 2D Artist - Guildford Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior 2D Artist with a focus on stylized illustration to join a growing mobile game studio in Guildford.
Product Manager - Hamburg Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE Join a BI team at a successful mobile games studio providing data driven support on products and operations.
Senior Product Data Analyst - Hamburg Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE Join a team at a successful mobile games studio providing data driven support on products and operations.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
Game Designer - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE Game Designer wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant