Senior Producer - Amsterdam
The Senior Producer is responsible for managing a complex game project to finish within budget, time and scope. As product owner, he/she will uphold the project vision and guard the overall quality of the final product.
• Set up and monitor resource budgets and development plans
• Communicate and safeguard project vision
• Manage communication between management, team and client
• Risk and issue management
• Perform the role of Scrum product owner
• Management and coaching of production staff.
• 6+ years’ experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects,
preferably on multiple platforms
• Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development
• Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
• Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
• Highly skilled in the use of Excel and other project management tools.
Producer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Warwick Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to join a well-established mobile studio in Warwick with at least 4 years’ industry experience to join their team.
Live Operations Director - Helsinki Region: Europe Location: Finland Salary: DOE This is a unique opportunity to run Live Ops in a leading mobile studios creating ambitious and ground breaking mobile games.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Mobile Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to not only provide superior technical skills and experience but also an ability to provide mentor-ship.
Mobile Gameplay Programmer - Brisbane Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Gameplay Programmer to work on 2 mobile titles solving complex issues in conjunction with the development teams.
Senior Producer - Montreal Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: DOE You will join a growing team working towards a innovative and ambitious AAA large scale pc/console project.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation