Senior Producer - Amsterdam
The Senior Producer is responsible for managing a complex game project to finish within budget, time and scope. As product owner, he/she will uphold the project vision and guard the overall quality of the final product.
• Set up and monitor resource budgets and development plans
• Communicate and safeguard project vision
• Manage communication between management, team and client
• Risk and issue management
• Perform the role of Scrum product owner
• Management and coaching of production staff.
• 6+ years’ experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects,
preferably on multiple platforms
• Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development
• Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
• Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
• Highly skilled in the use of Excel and other project management tools.
REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work towards a PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote...
Technical Director - New IP Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a TD to lead a small but expanding team working towards two multi-platform projects including a new ip.
Gameplay Programmer - Paris Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE Gameplay Programmer wanted to join an independent studio working towards an impressive looking Sci-Fi MMORPG in Paris.
Producer - Northern England Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We’re looking for an experienced Producer to join us in delivering brilliant games across all formats, working with both internal development teams as...
Senior Network Programmer - Paris Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Network Programmer for an upcoming MMO game!
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation