Annual salary reviews
Private medical insurance
As a Senior Producer you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of games across platforms, genres and engines on internal and external projects, helping to ensure their success and quality. You will work with the Head of Production to maintain the internal production methodology and oversee the work of other members of the production department.
The production department is involved in the oversight of all internal projects as well as managing external projects with our games label partners. It is our role to ensure that all projects are planned, budgeted, tracked and any risks to delivering the projects on time are flagged. We help the development teams by dealing with their impediments, helping them to focus on and achieve the project goals. We pull in all of the different stakeholders involved in the project and make sure that the right people are involved in the project at the right time.
• Managing projects from initial concept through to publication.
• Managing the development roadmap of your projects, keeping all studios and stakeholders aware of developments throughout a project’s lifecycle (including post launch and service support).
• Working with Heads of Departments and Leads to establish a realistic project scope and schedule on your projects.
• Establishing the budget for development and then taking control over where the budget is spent. Being the person responsible for saying ‘no’ and drawing a line in the sand when the budget is at risk.
• Championing the team when it comes to de-risking projects. Helping the Leads to find the problems, and prevent them, before they occur.
• Being the glue within the teams, the person who steers the ship and brings all the disciplines together.
• Assisting the Head of Production in the creation and application of studio processes and production methods across internal and external projects.
• Assisting the Head of Production with resource allocation across all internal and external projects.
• Supervising Producers, Associate Producers and Production Assistants to help them manage their own projects.
• Ensuring that communication with 3rd parties is maintained via both personal and electronic methods.
• Presenting development progress to stakeholders and commercial teams.
• At least five years of experience in a production role within the games industry.
• A good fit within the studio environment, being friendly, approachable and with a professional work ethic.
• Exceptional project management skills and experience, with a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices.
• Proactive and driven without need for supervision.
• Immaculate written and verbal communication skills.
• A natural leader who can motive and drive development teams and processes.
• Personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
• Exemplary organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a varying workload effectively.
• Able to work extremely well under pressure.
• An excellent, up-to-date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends.
Producer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Warwick Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to join a well-established mobile studio in Warwick with at least 4 years’ industry experience to join their team.
Live Operations Director - Helsinki Region: Europe Location: Finland Salary: DOE This is a unique opportunity to run Live Ops in a leading mobile studios creating ambitious and ground breaking mobile games.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Mobile Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to not only provide superior technical skills and experience but also an ability to provide mentor-ship.
Mobile Gameplay Programmer - Brisbane Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Gameplay Programmer to work on 2 mobile titles solving complex issues in conjunction with the development teams.
Senior Producer - Montreal Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: DOE You will join a growing team working towards a innovative and ambitious AAA large scale pc/console project.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation