REMOTE - Senior Back-End Engineer
We are recruiting two (2) Senior/Lead Back End Developers to work on back-end systems including cloud-based servers, databases, and APIs for a company providing market data, theories and valuable metrics on Crypto currency.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and insights surrounding the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks. You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape future economies.
• Work to enhance the scalability, availability, and reliability of our back end systems including cloud-based servers, databases, and APIs
• Write integration and unit tests and participate in code reviews
• Design, document, and implement infrastructure and design plans with clear decision- making and rationale
• Coordinate and communicate with technical and non-technical peers
• Work with data scientists to develop and implement automated data testing processes or programs
• Work with Dev Ops to develop and align monitoring systems and processes to ensure uptime and availability of back end systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience
• Strong curiosity and passion for decentralized economies
• 7+ years of software development experience
• Experience with Unix-based operating systems (especially Linux)
• Advanced knowledge of at least one mainstream statically typed programming language (Java, C#, C++, Go etc.)
• Willingness to learn Kotlin
• Experience working with large relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
• Experience working on ETL pipelines
• Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit, and/or startup-like experience, capable of driving towards solutions independently while seeking feedback when appropriate
• Required: strong attention to detail with capability to write tests.
• Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience
• At least 2 years in a senior or lead development role
• Knowledge of Kotlin
• Experience working with distributed databases (e.g., Apache Hadoop ecosystem)
• Experience with Jira and agile methodologies (e.g., SCRUM)
• Experience with REST and WebSocket APIs
• Knowledge of blockchain and related networks and their data structures
• Experience with financial market data, market data feeds (e.g. FIX protocol) and related products and back end systems
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: DOE Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Producer - Sydney Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Producer to provide product direction and project management on AAA quality games.
REMOTE - Senior Back-End Engineer Region: All Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are recruiting two (2) Senior/Lead Back End Developers to work on back-end systems for a company providing market data and valuable metrics on Cryp...
Server Programmer - Dublin Region: Europe Location: Ireland Salary: DOE We are searching for a Server Programmer to develop the back-end for a new AAA MMO IP.
REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work towards a PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation