Senior Rendering Programmer - Paris
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Rendering Programmer for an upcoming MMO game! Online programming is at the core of what we do and you will be working with cutting-edge technology to deliver experiences that go beyond current multiplayer games.
• Work closely with technical artists to achieve the desired effects with the highest possible quality
• Build shaders and materials that enable designers and artists to build the game content, with flexibility and reusability in mind
• Ensure good performance of the game client in the highly unpredictable environment of a sandbox MMO game
• Design and implement tools and pipelines for game asset production, ensuring a good user experience
• Take initiative and drive improvement in our tools and methods related to graphics.
• 5+ years online programming experience and at least one released AAA PC/console game
• Very strong C++ skills with excellent software architecture and low level knowledge
• Expert knowledge of low level network protocols, and security best practices
• Experience with hosting game servers and cloud computing
• Appetite for learning and staying ahead of the curve by keeping in touch with cutting edge techniques
• Passion for making games, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of game development
• Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
• Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience with client/server architecture and multiplayer games
• Cross-platform experience: PC, Linux, Consoles…
• Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: $60-80,000 Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Game Designer - Midlands Region: United Kingdom Location: Midlands Salary: DOE We are searching for a Game Designer to work towards a AAA console/PC title to be built on UE4.
Senior Programmer - Holland Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
Environment Artist - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re looking for an Environment Artist to work on a high profile AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation