Senior Rendering Programmer - Paris
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Rendering Programmer for an upcoming MMO game! Online programming is at the core of what we do and you will be working with cutting-edge technology to deliver experiences that go beyond current multiplayer games.
• Work closely with technical artists to achieve the desired effects with the highest possible quality
• Build shaders and materials that enable designers and artists to build the game content, with flexibility and reusability in mind
• Ensure good performance of the game client in the highly unpredictable environment of a sandbox MMO game
• Design and implement tools and pipelines for game asset production, ensuring a good user experience
• Take initiative and drive improvement in our tools and methods related to graphics.
• 5+ years online programming experience and at least one released AAA PC/console game
• Very strong C++ skills with excellent software architecture and low level knowledge
• Expert knowledge of low level network protocols, and security best practices
• Experience with hosting game servers and cloud computing
• Appetite for learning and staying ahead of the curve by keeping in touch with cutting edge techniques
• Passion for making games, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of game development
• Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
• Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience with client/server architecture and multiplayer games
• Cross-platform experience: PC, Linux, Consoles…
• Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds
REMOTE: Mid/Senior Software Engineer Region: USA Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and insights surrounding the economics and usage of blockchain.
REMOTE: Infrastructure Engineer / Linus Sys Administrator Region: USA Location: REMOTE Salary: $80-110,000 Infrastructure Engineer to join a start up to manage and improve their cloud, database architecture and development operations.
Unity Game Developer - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE You will work in a cross-functional, close-knit team pushing forward both technical and product aspects of live mobile games and games in development.
Producer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Warwick Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to join a well-established mobile studio in Warwick with at least 4 years’ industry experience to join their team.
Live Operations Director - Helsinki Region: Europe Location: Finland Salary: DOE This is a unique opportunity to run Live Ops in a leading mobile studios creating ambitious and ground breaking mobile games.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Mobile Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to not only provide superior technical skills and experience but also an ability to provide mentor-ship.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation