Senior Rendering Programmer - Paris
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Rendering Programmer for an upcoming MMO game! Online programming is at the core of what we do and you will be working with cutting-edge technology to deliver experiences that go beyond current multiplayer games.
• Work closely with technical artists to achieve the desired effects with the highest possible quality
• Build shaders and materials that enable designers and artists to build the game content, with flexibility and reusability in mind
• Ensure good performance of the game client in the highly unpredictable environment of a sandbox MMO game
• Design and implement tools and pipelines for game asset production, ensuring a good user experience
• Take initiative and drive improvement in our tools and methods related to graphics.
• 5+ years online programming experience and at least one released AAA PC/console game
• Very strong C++ skills with excellent software architecture and low level knowledge
• Expert knowledge of low level network protocols, and security best practices
• Experience with hosting game servers and cloud computing
• Appetite for learning and staying ahead of the curve by keeping in touch with cutting edge techniques
• Passion for making games, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of game development
• Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
• Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience with client/server architecture and multiplayer games
• Cross-platform experience: PC, Linux, Consoles…
• Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds
Technical Director - New IP Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a TD to lead a small but expanding team working towards two multi-platform projects including a new ip.
REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work towards a PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote...
User Acquisition Specialist Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE Join a hugely successful studio filled with multi-cultural and diverse teams working on games for mobile platforms in Barcelona.
Lead Artist - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead artist to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Senior Producer - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE Senior Producer required to manage a high quality immersive game project to finish within budget, time and scope
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation