Senior VFX Artist - Manchester
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive game.
• Creating visual effects based on real world phenomena, such as fire, smoke, destruction, etc.
• You will need to balance effects requirements between visuals, gameplay readability, performance and technical restrictions.
• 3+ years of experience
• Up to date experience of modern VFX techniques & technology
• You will be skilled in industry standard VFX packages
• Experience using Unreal Engine would be an advantage.
• You have experience using node based logic graphs, such as Unreal’s Kismet or Blueprint
• You have experience using Photoshop, Maya, After Effects and Houdini.
• You have knowledge of using scripts for effects, such as MEL or Python
Environment Artist - AAA Console Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for Environment Artist that will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive game AAA title.
Environment Artist Region: United Kingdom Location: Brighton Salary: DOE We are looking for a Environment Artist with experience working across platforms to join a team at the early stages of a new project,
Online Services Programmer Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: DOE We are searching for an Online Services Programmer to join a team of 12 people responsible for developing cross platform back-end solutions for AAA ga...
Technical Director - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We are searching for a Technical Director to lead on a new mobile IP being built on UE4.
Character Animator Region: Europe Location: Amsterdam Salary: DOE Character Animator required to work on a AAA title as part of a small goal driven group focused on technical and artistic excellence.
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation