Senior VFX Artist - Manchester
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive game.
• Creating visual effects based on real world phenomena, such as fire, smoke, destruction, etc.
• You will need to balance effects requirements between visuals, gameplay readability, performance and technical restrictions.
• 3+ years of experience
• Up to date experience of modern VFX techniques & technology
• You will be skilled in industry standard VFX packages
• Experience using Unreal Engine would be an advantage.
• You have experience using node based logic graphs, such as Unreal’s Kismet or Blueprint
• You have experience using Photoshop, Maya, After Effects and Houdini.
• You have knowledge of using scripts for effects, such as MEL or Python
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
AAA REMOTE JOB! - Senior VFX Artist Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: NEG We are searching for a Senior VFX Artist to work towards a new PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote worki...
Product Manager - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE Join a hugely successful studio filled with multi-cultural and diverse teams working on games for mobile platforms in Barcelona.
Lead Artist - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead artist to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Mobile Gameplay Programmer - Brisbane Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Gameplay Programmer to work on 2 mobile titles solving complex issues in conjunction with the development teams.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation