Senior VFX Artist - Manchester
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive game.
• Creating visual effects based on real world phenomena, such as fire, smoke, destruction, etc.
• You will need to balance effects requirements between visuals, gameplay readability, performance and technical restrictions.
• 3+ years of experience
• Up to date experience of modern VFX techniques & technology
• You will be skilled in industry standard VFX packages
• Experience using Unreal Engine would be an advantage.
• You have experience using node based logic graphs, such as Unreal’s Kismet or Blueprint
• You have experience using Photoshop, Maya, After Effects and Houdini.
• You have knowledge of using scripts for effects, such as MEL or Python
Producer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Warwick Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to join a well-established mobile studio in Warwick with at least 4 years’ industry experience to join their team.
Live Operations Director - Helsinki Region: Europe Location: Finland Salary: DOE This is a unique opportunity to run Live Ops in a leading mobile studios creating ambitious and ground breaking mobile games.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Mobile Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to not only provide superior technical skills and experience but also an ability to provide mentor-ship.
Mobile Gameplay Programmer - Brisbane Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Gameplay Programmer to work on 2 mobile titles solving complex issues in conjunction with the development teams.
Senior Producer - Montreal Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: DOE You will join a growing team working towards a innovative and ambitious AAA large scale pc/console project.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation