Producer - External
Annual salary reviews
Private medical insurance
We have a great new opportunity to join us as an External Producer where you will play a major part in delivering a games across all formats.
• Managing internal and external 3rd party projects from initial concepts through to publication.
• Assisting with the management of the publishing evaluation process. Supplying feedback and presentations to internal and external parties.
• Ensuring that communication between Team17 and 3rd parties is maintained via both personal and electronic methods.
• Carrying out due diligence, including site visits.
• Helping external teams to establish a realistic project scope.
• Ensuring that the development of all external projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high quality standards required.
• Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
• Performing risk analysis on all external projects and manage with a view to mitigating any and all project risks.
• Reviewing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
• Ensuring a game can meet the technical requirements of format holders.
• Reviewing production department performance.
• Reporting to the Production Director on progress, budgets, risks, failures and any and all known issues.
• Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
• Managing the development roadmap, keeping all studios and stakeholders aware of developments throughout the project lifetime (including post launch and service support).
• Presenting development progress to stakeholders.
• Proven experience within a Project Management role
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Must be proactive and driven without need for supervision.
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must be a natural leader who can motivate and drive development teams and processes.
• Being personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
• Must have exemplary organisational skills and have a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices (e.g. Prince2, Agile, Waterfall)
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must fit within the studio environment. Being both friendly and approachable but with a professional and energetic work ethic.
• Excellent, up to date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends.
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: $60-80,000 Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Game Designer - Midlands Region: United Kingdom Location: Midlands Salary: DOE We are searching for a Game Designer to work towards a AAA console/PC title to be built on UE4.
Senior Programmer - Holland Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
Environment Artist - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re looking for an Environment Artist to work on a high profile AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation