Producer - External
Annual salary reviews
Private medical insurance
We have a great new opportunity to join us as an External Producer where you will play a major part in delivering a games across all formats.
• Managing internal and external 3rd party projects from initial concepts through to publication.
• Assisting with the management of the publishing evaluation process. Supplying feedback and presentations to internal and external parties.
• Ensuring that communication between Team17 and 3rd parties is maintained via both personal and electronic methods.
• Carrying out due diligence, including site visits.
• Helping external teams to establish a realistic project scope.
• Ensuring that the development of all external projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high quality standards required.
• Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
• Performing risk analysis on all external projects and manage with a view to mitigating any and all project risks.
• Reviewing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
• Ensuring a game can meet the technical requirements of format holders.
• Reviewing production department performance.
• Reporting to the Production Director on progress, budgets, risks, failures and any and all known issues.
• Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
• Managing the development roadmap, keeping all studios and stakeholders aware of developments throughout the project lifetime (including post launch and service support).
• Presenting development progress to stakeholders.
• Proven experience within a Project Management role
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Must be proactive and driven without need for supervision.
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must be a natural leader who can motivate and drive development teams and processes.
• Being personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
• Must have exemplary organisational skills and have a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices (e.g. Prince2, Agile, Waterfall)
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must fit within the studio environment. Being both friendly and approachable but with a professional and energetic work ethic.
• Excellent, up to date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends.
Technical Director - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We are searching for a Technical Director to lead on a new mobile IP being built on UE4.
Technical Director - AAA - Console Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We are looking for a TD to take the lead on a AAA FPS console title.
Lead Server Programmer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are looking for an Lead Server Programmer to build a new team at a successful studio working on mobile titles.
Producer - External Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to manage 3rd party projects from concepts to publication across platforms.
Senior Systems Designer - Dublin Region: Europe Location: Ireland Salary: DOE We are looking for a talented Senior Systems Designer to work on a unique unannounced MMO for PC and Mobile platforms.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 2 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!