Senior Systems Designer - Dublin
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a talented Senior Systems Designer to join a team working on a unique MMO for PC and Mobile. The successful candidate will use their grasp of game economics combined with a detailed understanding of gameplay loops to create a balanced and high performing user experience. Working closely with the design, data analytics, and LiveOps teams, you will deal with complex data on a daily basis in order to communicate and implement design requirements and solutions.
You’ll be working on free-to-play MMO games with huge numbers of users, with economies the size of small countries, multiple currencies, resources, and virtual items. You will be aware of every other system in the game and how they impact and connect to your area of ownership.
• Take ownership of the design and balancing of game and economy systems
• Work closely with our Lead Game Designer to build and maintain the game economy
• Aid the LiveOps teams in creating tournaments, events, pricing, and special offers
• Assist other Game Designers with systems design and spreadsheet modelling.
• Work closely with our dev teams to ensure the correct implementation of design
• Review and evolve the game economy to achieve commercial goals
• Playtest, balance, and provide feedback on new game systems.
• Conduct competitor analysis and design teardowns.
• Highly proficient in excel and large spreadsheet/data management.
• Experienced in designing and modeling for game economies in a released game
• Strong knowledge of content distribution
• Excellent communication and team working skills, in order to effectively work with and assist the Game Design and Product teams
• A strong passion for games
• Three released titles or equivalent experience as a Game/Systems Designer
• Relevant qualifications in Computing, Maths, Statistics, and/or Economics
• Excel VBA
• Strong knowledge of event-driven live operations in mobile games
• An avid player of F2P mobile strategy games
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive unannounced console/pc title just started d...
Associate Producer - France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for an experienced Producer whose duty will be to organize the production of a simulation title.
REMOTE - Senior Engine Programmer Region: Europe Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Engine Programmer to work remotely or onsite on a mix of projects including creating technology to be used for a new IP.
Producer - Sydney (Remote working option) Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to manage internal and external production of a mobile RPG title. Remote working option available.
Lead Animator - Paris Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead Animator to join a AAA studio working on a FPS console/pc title.
REMOTE - Generalist Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a generalist programmer to work remotely for a small studio based in Montreal developing systems and gameplay features for a consol...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant