Senior Systems Designer - Dublin
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a talented Senior Systems Designer to join a team working on a unique MMO for PC and Mobile. The successful candidate will use their grasp of game economics combined with a detailed understanding of gameplay loops to create a balanced and high performing user experience. Working closely with the design, data analytics, and LiveOps teams, you will deal with complex data on a daily basis in order to communicate and implement design requirements and solutions.
You’ll be working on free-to-play MMO games with huge numbers of users, with economies the size of small countries, multiple currencies, resources, and virtual items. You will be aware of every other system in the game and how they impact and connect to your area of ownership.
• Take ownership of the design and balancing of game and economy systems
• Work closely with our Lead Game Designer to build and maintain the game economy
• Aid the LiveOps teams in creating tournaments, events, pricing, and special offers
• Assist other Game Designers with systems design and spreadsheet modelling.
• Work closely with our dev teams to ensure the correct implementation of design
• Review and evolve the game economy to achieve commercial goals
• Playtest, balance, and provide feedback on new game systems.
• Conduct competitor analysis and design teardowns.
• Highly proficient in excel and large spreadsheet/data management.
• Experienced in designing and modeling for game economies in a released game
• Strong knowledge of content distribution
• Excellent communication and team working skills, in order to effectively work with and assist the Game Design and Product teams
• A strong passion for games
• Three released titles or equivalent experience as a Game/Systems Designer
• Relevant qualifications in Computing, Maths, Statistics, and/or Economics
• Excel VBA
• Strong knowledge of event-driven live operations in mobile games
• An avid player of F2P mobile strategy games
Technical Director - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We are searching for a Technical Director to lead on a new mobile IP being built on UE4.
Technical Director - AAA - Console Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We are looking for a TD to take the lead on a AAA FPS console title.
Lead Server Programmer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are looking for an Lead Server Programmer to build a new team at a successful studio working on mobile titles.
Producer - External Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to manage 3rd party projects from concepts to publication across platforms.
Senior Systems Designer - Dublin Region: Europe Location: Ireland Salary: DOE We are looking for a talented Senior Systems Designer to work on a unique unannounced MMO for PC and Mobile platforms.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 2 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!