VFX Artist - Barcelona
Private medical insurance
As VFX Artist, you will join our live games unit and champion the VFX creation and implementation, working within a passionate team to create magical moments for millions of people.
• A creative person with a passion for games.
• You have knowledge of a wide and varied range of physical effects and a passion for interpreting them in a digital medium.
• You have experience in the game industry as a VFX artist.
• Adaptive in conceptualising, creating and animating various styles and genres of VFX.
• Used to working with Photoshop, 3D applications (Maya or 3D Studios Max) and particle editors, as well as After Effects or similar programs for pre-visualising VFX.
• Experience in utilising and adapting real time shaders and post processing effects.
• You can create original texture sprites and sprite sheets to create particle effects.
• Technical expertise and familiarity with game engines and their performance requirements, experience of optimising VFX to run effectively on target hardware.
• Knowledge in building VFX libraries, as well as establishing and maintaining a VFX asset pipeline.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Proactive in learning and developing your skills.
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
• Experience working in an agile project environment
• Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
Senior Marketing & PR Manager Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE The Marketing and PR Manager will manage all marketing and PR to drive growth and improve engagement for PC/Mobile games in the Western market.
Head of User Acquisition Region: United Kingdom Location: Scotland Salary: DOE You will lead the development, planning and execution of UA strategies leveraging multi million budgets to drive profitable growth on mobile games.
UX Designer - Stockholm Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our team in Stockholm working on successful titles on mobile and PC platforms.
Rendering Programmer - South France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE Rendering Programmer required to work for an independent Studio on an action RPG cross platform title
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive console/pc.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has over 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009.
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment since 2016 and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
Mark has been bringing hope to the recruitment journeys’ of his clients and candidates for over 6 years. An expert in the Games Industry market – he is currently supporting talented Producers, Product Managers, and Marketeers.
Kieran has been working in Recruitment for 5 years and it is his mission to bring together the best talent with the best companies in the gaming industry. Kieran works the console desk with the best and brightest programmers to create amazing games.
Recruiter - Programming Desk