VFX Artist - Barcelona
Private medical insurance
As VFX Artist, you will join our live games unit and champion the VFX creation and implementation, working within a passionate team to create magical moments for millions of people.
• A creative person with a passion for games.
• You have knowledge of a wide and varied range of physical effects and a passion for interpreting them in a digital medium.
• You have experience in the game industry as a VFX artist.
• Adaptive in conceptualising, creating and animating various styles and genres of VFX.
• Used to working with Photoshop, 3D applications (Maya or 3D Studios Max) and particle editors, as well as After Effects or similar programs for pre-visualising VFX.
• Experience in utilising and adapting real time shaders and post processing effects.
• You can create original texture sprites and sprite sheets to create particle effects.
• Technical expertise and familiarity with game engines and their performance requirements, experience of optimising VFX to run effectively on target hardware.
• Knowledge in building VFX libraries, as well as establishing and maintaining a VFX asset pipeline.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Proactive in learning and developing your skills.
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
• Experience working in an agile project environment
• Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
Game Designer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for a Designer to assist in the creation of worlds in the next big F2P PC title. This job can be offered remote, hybrid model or onsite...
Principle Game Designer Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE Principal Game Designer to join an incredibly diverse team, working on one of the biggest and most successful mobile games in the world.
REMOTE: Graphics Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Graphics Programmer to work on a story-driven AAA title. Option to work onsite, hybrid model or full time remote (UK only)
Lead Product Manager Region: Europe Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE To work on F2P mobile games. This can be offered as full time remote from anywhere in Europe or onsite in Barcelona.
Senior Rigger - South France Region: Europe Location: South France Salary: DOE As a Senior Rigger you will work with animators, character modelers, and the artistic director to produce high-quality animations for a AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has over 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009.
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment since 2016 and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
Mark has been bringing hope to the recruitment journeys’ of his clients and candidates for over 6 years. An expert in the Games Industry market – he is currently supporting talented Producers, Product Managers, and Marketeers.
Kieran has been working in Recruitment since 2016 and it is his mission to bring together the best talent with the best companies in the gaming industry. Kieran works the console desk with the best and brightest programmers to create amazing games.
Recruiter - Programming Desk
Saifur is the youngest member of our team. Saifur brings his enthusiasm, experience and keen interest in technical art and gaming into recruitment. Saifur works in our mobile team focusing primarily on the creative disciplines.
Kevin has worked in recruitment for over 10 years in multiple fields and his enthusiasm for the video game industry is second to none. Kevin is currently looking after our Arts and Animation department for PC and Console game studios.
Art & Animation Recruiter