Senior UI Artist - London
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior UI Artist to join one of our Live Game teams in delivering content and features played by millions of players.
As Senior UI Artist, you will be responsible for creating original UI art, animations, icons and other game content for market leading games played by 100’s of millions of players around the world. You will work closely with the Art Director, UX Designer, Producers, UX and Game Designers and Developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help shape the next generation of Games. The ideal candidate will be passionate about UI, an excellent communicator and will have several years of experience designing and creating visually rich content for mobile game experiences.
• Extensive experience shipping several best in class mobile games as a UI Artist with a focus on UI and in game asset creation and implementation
• Ability to follow an established art style and help push the quality on a game with a long lifetime
• Proven art experience in quickly concepting and creating high quality game assets with a focus on UI, Icons, props and animations
• Understanding of limitations of information display and interactivity on today's mobile devices
• Strong team player with ability to mentor and coach junior members of the team
• An interest in form and typography
• Experience reading UX flows and wireframes and converting them into best in class user interface
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS package (Photoshop etc.)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Self-starter with excellent time and priority management skills with proven ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
• Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
• Experience working in an agile project environment
• Deep experience with UX best practices and how they apply to UI
Lighting Artist - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE We are looking for a dedicated lighting artist for an open-world, next generation, console game.
Gameplay Programmer - South France Region: Europe Location: South France Salary: DOE Gameplay Programmer required join a expanding studio working on a MMO.
Senior Technical Animator Region: Europe Location: South France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Technical Animator specialising in Maya to create and support tools used by the animation team.
Live Operations Manager Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are looking for a Live Operations Manager for mobile project.
REMOTE (continental Europe): Infrastructure Engineer Region: USA Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE Infrastructure Engineer to join a start up to manage and improve their cloud, database architecture and development operations.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant