UX Tools Designer - Barcelona
Private medical insurance
We are looking for someone to build the tools that we use to make the world's best mobile games. You will be working on internal applications tools and game engine editors to define workflows and interfaces that will help all our games, artists and marketing teams to create brilliant experiences for our users. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of user centered design processes as well as how research insights can be applied to inform design decisions.
• Define the best UX strategy for our internal tools.
• Help our product owners and developers to execute all UX design deliverables from concept, exploration, research to interaction and visual design.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows.
• Create prototypes from storyboards, user flows and mock-ups based on user feedback to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to teams and stakeholders
• Establish and promote a user-centric design approach, best practices and standards being able to facilitate and lead design thinking best practices
• Experience working with complex desktop applications for specialized users.
• Ability to create concepts at varying levels of fidelity as part of a well rounded set of visual communication skills.
• Great passion for usability and a strong focus on the end users of a system.
• Strong understanding of standard UCD methodologies.
• Ability to create wireframes, rapid prototypes as well as layout design components
• Strong working knowledge of the standard tools like Sketch, InVision, Axure or other design or prototyping tools
• Confident with user interface design patterns
• Experience working with desktop applications like CMS, campaign Management platforms, customer support tools etc.
• Knowledge working with design systems and style guides will be a bonus
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
Technical Director - New IP Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a TD to lead a small but expanding team working towards two multi-platform projects including a new ip.
REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work towards a PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote...
User Acquisition Specialist Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE Join a hugely successful studio filled with multi-cultural and diverse teams working on games for mobile platforms in Barcelona.
Lead Artist - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead artist to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Senior Producer - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE Senior Producer required to manage a high quality immersive game project to finish within budget, time and scope
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation