UX Tools Designer - Barcelona
Private medical insurance
We are looking for someone to build the tools that we use to make the world's best mobile games. You will be working on internal applications tools and game engine editors to define workflows and interfaces that will help all our games, artists and marketing teams to create brilliant experiences for our users. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of user centered design processes as well as how research insights can be applied to inform design decisions.
• Define the best UX strategy for our internal tools.
• Help our product owners and developers to execute all UX design deliverables from concept, exploration, research to interaction and visual design.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows.
• Create prototypes from storyboards, user flows and mock-ups based on user feedback to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to teams and stakeholders
• Establish and promote a user-centric design approach, best practices and standards being able to facilitate and lead design thinking best practices
• Experience working with complex desktop applications for specialized users.
• Ability to create concepts at varying levels of fidelity as part of a well rounded set of visual communication skills.
• Great passion for usability and a strong focus on the end users of a system.
• Strong understanding of standard UCD methodologies.
• Ability to create wireframes, rapid prototypes as well as layout design components
• Strong working knowledge of the standard tools like Sketch, InVision, Axure or other design or prototyping tools
• Confident with user interface design patterns
• Experience working with desktop applications like CMS, campaign Management platforms, customer support tools etc.
• Knowledge working with design systems and style guides will be a bonus
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
Producer - Sydney (Remote working option) Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to manage internal and external production of a mobile RPG title. Remote working option available.
Lead Animator - Paris Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead Animator to join a AAA studio working on a FPS console/pc title.
REMOTE - Generalist Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a generalist programmer to work remotely for a small studio based in Montreal developing systems and gameplay features for a consol...
Senior AI Programmer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: $90-110,000 Senior AI Programmer wanted to join a high profile studio in Montreal working on AAA titles
C++ Developer - Berlin Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE We are looking for a C++ Developer to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, Together with your...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant